jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

10 days...and my first post in English!

Hello!!

Today I will try to write the post in English. I know I'll do a lot of mistakes. If you see any, please tell me ;) (in private!) 

(hoy voy a intentar escribir en inglés. Sé que haré mucho errores, si alguien ve alguno que me lo diga, pero en privado!) A vuestra derecha tenéis un traductor por si queréis pasar de leerlo en inglés xD traduce toda la página automáticamente)

I have 10 days remaining. I'm so excited for coming back to Barcelona and see all my people again :)

In fact I haven't much to tell. Monday and Tuesday were boring days and they were very cold. The interesant day was yesterday because finally I received temporary work papers to fill. I hope they will call me for coming back to Exeter and start to work properly. I love this job and I would like to live here too. But first I have to fill these papers and it seems to be complicated. But I can!

Yesterday I went to "monkey suit" (a pub in Exeter) for the exchange English-Spanish with the intention of talk in English, but it was imposible because we were many spanish people :( I left the place so sad and frustrated. Luckily I could talk with my host father and his girlfriend awhile. 

Today is my free day so I've used it to send a packet to Barcelona (the same one I sent last week but it was returned to me because inside there was a spray and it's forbidden to send). 
The same as every Thursday, I put a washer and I've ordered my bedroom. This evening I'm going to go to belly dance class and maybe, only maybe, I will go to the pub next to my house for practising more English. But I don't know what I will do yet.

That's all!! Only 10 days people... I miss you! 

Sorry for all my mistakes xDD I hope you understand more or less all I said. 

XOXO

*M*






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario