domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

worst weekend

Hello!!

Yes, absolutely true, this weekend has been the worst of these 3 months!! and why?

Well, Friday night had to be an amazing night, but it wasn't. I went to dinner with Inma, Bea, Ana, and some of their friends that some time ago they lived here in Exeter but not now and they came to visit them. They weren't bad people, they were so nice. But I felt out of place all the night so I came back home early because of this. Maybe a foolishness for some of you, but not for me. Moreover, I ate a pizza that got me sick :(

I was all Saturday in bed, feeling bad. It was Inma's birthday but I couldn't go. I couldn't.

Today I feel better but I'm not going to go outside. I need to come back to Barcelona. I need some time with my people, with people that love me :( I feel lonely....

I'm starting to pack my stuff. I hope not have overweight this time xD

1 week remaining....

XOXO

*M*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario